Monday, April 7, 2008

Pictures from Portobelo Panama



I dont have much time to post, so I am just going to put up some of the images from Portobelo Panama. The next post will be from Bocas del Toro Panama, but I ran out of space on my camera so there will be precious few images from there until I can find a location from whence to transfer files to my Ipod.



















Deserted Carribean Island



Panama Railway 7:15am



The way the rest of Panama gets around



16th Century Spanish fort



You can see the royal kings gold counting office in the background




I will be fishing tomorrow for Blue Marlin and Sail Fish in the pacific from 7-5, but hopefully I will have some time to bring this whole show up to date on Wednesday. And I apologize for typos in the previous blog; it was written in haste.

Take care

Merrill


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.